Renewable Chemicals Process Report
- The report will cover making Methanol, Ethanol, Ammonia, Dimethyl-ether, PPC, SNG, syngas, gasoline, hydrogen (from electrolysis and small-scale fuel reforming), ethylene, urea, polycarbonate resin, PVC, biogas, and CO2.
- The author describes CO2 capture from geothermal and other renewable sources and categorizes the chemicals to be made according to their fitness-for-markets, along with the important factors to consider for Return on Investment for each chemical.
Industrial Cybersecurity Report
- Given the importance of industrial control systems cybersecurity, it is essential to understand the trends that dominate the space. To achieve a thorough understanding, we will look at the threats from the business and operational perspectives.
- Strategies, growth analysis, and competitive landscape in the Middle East and North Africa are discussed for industrial control systems cybersecurity and industrial security vendors.
Middle East Workforce Engagement Report
- The report studies how the workforce interacts and perceives employers in the Middle East; the study has focused on engineering and infrastructure multinationals operating in the region.
- The author describes how corporate leadership at the local and company level influences the effectiveness of internal communications.