As a Subject Matter Expert you will provide technical knowledge and analysis of highly specialized applications and operational environment, high-level functional systems analysis, design, integration, documentation and implementation advice on exceptionally complex problems that require graduate-level knowledge of the subject matter for effective implementation.
Apply principles, methods, and knowledge of the functional area of capability to specific task order requirements, advanced principles and methods, to exceptionally difficult and narrowly defined technical problem to arrive at solutions.
- Meet or exceed delivery objectives and other relevant operational/program/business requirements.
- Work closely with other functional groups of the client organization, i.e. Vertical Segments, other Business Units if applicable, Marketing, Finance, and customers to formulate long-range plans, applied research and product strategies consistent with those plans.
- Contribute actively to company and clients market presence through presentations, membership in associations, publication of white papers and articles.
- Build strong working relationship/collaborate with engagement program leadership and client personnel to provide excellent customer support.
- Master’s, Doctorate or equivalent degree and minimum 10 years experience in an industry or equivalent blend of education and experience.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders across functions, business units and geographical regions.
- Demonstrate thought leadership in any one of the track areas by publishing papers/journals or presentations in conferences, patents etc.
- Proactive, analytical and capable of influencing and providing decision support.
- Team Player, leader, and mentor.